The Silver sponsorship package includes:
- One Big Ticket Item (chosen by the sponsor from the list below)
- Workshop, exhibition location, passes, organisation publicity on materials and web
Big Ticket Items are on a first come, first served basis and this website will be updated as quickly as possible to show the items that have been secured by sponsors.
For content materials included in your sponsorship, the RSEConUK committee will review and approve prior to distribution.
We will thank you using your organisation name and logo in various online places: – on the conference website, in the programme, on @RSECon2020 and the Society twitter account @ResearchSoftEng.
Choose one Big Ticket Item from this list:
Promote that community feeling and advertise your organisation logo by sponsoring the conference t-shirt. This can be designed by the conference committee with your organisation logo on one sleeve.
Stimulate inclusion and diversity by providing four travel bursaries to attend the conference.
Award the poster prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the Great Hall
Create an eco mug or wireless charger with your logo and our RSE logo, to give away from your stand. We’ll help you to design and deliver this.
Host a conference lunch in the Great Hall while a video or slide show about your organisation, product or service is shown on the stage screen.
Host a informal evening for delegates who aren’t attending the formal evening meal – we can help you organise a pub and board games night? or a movie night? or bowling and a basket meal?
Plus the package includes all this…
- One speaking session in a theme of your choice ((Must be confirmed by the 18th May to the Programme Chairs otherwise it is subject to availability,subject to availability)
Exhibition & Passes
- Choice of exhibit location in our main sponsor area for the duration of the 3 days (includes Trestle table with linen, 2 chairs, electrics, poster board(s). For an additional cost it is possible to order a plasma screen tv).
- 2 free full conference passes to be used for sponsor staff or invited guests of your choice.
- Presentation slide displayed before the keynote talks in the plenary hall to all 400 delegates
- Logo on any printed materials
- Logo and ‘about us’ page on the programme app and the conference website
- Thanks and mention given on @RSECon2020 and @ResearchSoftEng twitter
How to apply
To discuss the packages and secure your choice, contact Claire Wyatt, Sponsorship Chair, directly by email or phone.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02380 599692