The Gold sponsorship package includes:
- One Big Ticket Item (chosen by the sponsor from the list below)
- Workshop, exhibition location, passes, organisation publicity on materials and web
Big Ticket Items are on a first come, first served basis and are also available to the Platinum sponsor. This website will be updated as quickly as possible to show the items that have been secured by sponsors.
For content materials included in your sponsorship, the RSECon2020 committee will review and approve prior to distribution.
We will thank you using your organisation name and logo in various online places: – on the conference website, in the programme, on @RSECon2020 and the Society twitter account @ResearchSoftEng
Choose one Big Ticket Item from this list:
Be the Official RSECon2020 Conference Cloud provider for delegate-led workshops, talks, tutorial and any other delegate-led activities. Other cloud providers are free to use their own cloud platform for their workshop or talk.
Host the formal dinner in the Great Hall which includes a three-course seated meal for 300 delegates. The sponsor will have an opportunity to welcome the delegates briefly before the dinner. The Logistics co-Chair will organise this activity with the venue event coordinator.
Host the informal evening buffet for 400 delegates. The Logistics co-Chair will help to organise this informal evening dinner on or off-site.
Host the pre-conference drinks reception. The Logistics co-Chair will help to organise a drinks reception the night before the conference opens.
Host the Poster Session and Drinks reception in the Great Hall
Plus the package includes all this…
Skills and Training
- Half-day workshop to provide skills and training to delegates (Must be confirmed by the 18th May to the Programme Chairs otherwise it is subject to availability, content will be subject to approval by the Programme Chairs)
- One opportunity to provide a guest article for the RSE Leaders (to be sent via the dedicated leaders mailing list by the RSE Network Coordinator)
Exhibition & Passes
- Choice of exhibit location in our main sponsor area for the duration of the 3 days (includes Trestle table with linen, 2 chairs, electrics, poster board(s). For an additional cost it is possible to order a plasma screen tv).
- 4 free full conference passes to be used for sponsor staff or invited guests of your choice.
- Presentation slide displayed before the keynote talks in the plenary hall to all 400 delegates
- Logo on any printed materials
- Logo and ‘about us’ page on the programme app and the conference website
- Thanks and mention given on @RSECon2020 and @ResearchSoftEng twitter
How to apply
To discuss the packages and secure your choice, contact Claire Wyatt, Sponsorship Chair, directly by email or phone.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02380 599692